Tuesday

When you cannot buy something - create it.


Colorful hardcover
exactly three weeks i`ve been hunting my perfect weekly planner, to finally start even more again organize my things and works and to do`s. never imagined, that getting one in Ljubljana will make me such a headache. 3 weeks and no results. Yes, I may be picky. in the same time, i just know, what i want. so three weeks and no results. But i do needed one weekly planner and quickly, otherwise my list of works, just disappear in chaos.
My cute A5 agenda
Yesterday evening i got an idea, to look around internet, and i may find my planner there. Instead of ordering it and waiting for delivery, after passing some pages with templates of agendas and calendars and planners... i took the challenge to create my own. Ready, steady...today my agenda is here. And it took me not more than 3 hours in total of putting things together. So happy about my outcome. hand crafts are cool, just take advantage and give a try.

No comments: