Wednesday

apartment situation. OMG.

these couple of days been crazy...in sense of looking for a nice apartment for my stay here in Ljubljana. I think I`ve seen all possible add at least three times each. and so far still nothing much have changed. None of the rooms / apartments were worth to live there. Well...there was one perfect...although as the outcome of day is...if the add is ON for couple of days, and if you call and its not taken..then there is something wrong with the room either apartment. And yes...
in the end we gave up on fingers crossed apartment, as owner wanted too much from us, not exactly the money issue, but of the requests on how and what we could do and not to do.

I know, that I am picky, but not that much...single room, with nice location and non smoking students...not much asked. So I keep on going the adds tomorrow and see how does tomorrow looks like...and I do believe that my nice accommodation in Ljubljana will come soon. Hopefully till middle of next week, so i don`t like on street.

And thank you friends. It is nice to hear that you follow my adventures and try to help. I really appreciate it.

Well...new day, new start...and we will see how it turns out.

No comments: