Tuesday

walking monster.

how to get from point A to point B, there are several options...
I can take the bus, but when you want to take it, you see how it just pass you, and then the next one is in around half an hour, its not the best option. As well, for me to go to my super cool work place, I have to change the bus, so double waiting and double chances to miss it. SO DEFINITIVELY not the best option.

I could take a bike. It turn out that I may have a bike soon, the offer from my work, as they have a bike which usually is used by interns. I hope I will have the chance as soon as...
the tire of the bike will be fixed...so I can use it actually. But at the moment NO. Ok, there are also very cheap offered public bike system, which is great deal... unluckily their stations do not fit me, so for me NOT.
And last one...as I found out...most commonly used by students, as they do not want to pay much for public transportation...WALKING...This one I have used quite a lot...and today I even felt like walking monster...in total it could be around 10 km of walk today...I assume I walked basicaly all around the city. and true...it was nice to discover new places and see different parts of Ljubljana. But well, if it would be jogging, there most probably wont be any problem, as I like to run a lot and been doing it...but walking...it feels like it takes much more energy. So now I am exhausted. although it was nice day, and FINGERS CROSSED will have a place in awesome apartment in city center, so wont have to walk that much anymore.

4 comments:

Steven said...

get a bike! best transport solution ever ;)

Have fun in Laibach.

S. said...

Welcome Steven..my first comment.Made me happy.
And true, bike is way much better, but well..will see and soon the winter comes :)

Kinne :) said...

In helsinki 17% of the bikers use the bike in the winter as well for transportation. Or something like that, i hope i got it right.
You can try :)

S. said...

Hey Kinne, great seeing you on my blog ;) Yes, at the moment i finally have the bike and will see how will winter look like. ;) Thnks for statistics.