Monday

first working day.

after exactly 2 years and one month, I again can count myself as working person. Today was first official working day in an internship I am doing here in Ljubljana at Challenge Future (C:F) www.challengefuture.org.

before I actually arrive in the office, i was several times told where is it and how to get there...
so this time with no big misunderstandings...the only thing is, that i can walk to work from my current location the same as i have to take bus to go there. And when finally getting there...my blonde question was...ok where are the HIGH BUILDINGS I was told about, i see just several yellow 4 flor houses, that from the first even does not look like offices...
Can you see the HIGH buildings?
 Well. Yes. The one of building in the picture is actually my new working place. And they are super nice and modern. Really nice place to work.

As it was my first working day...then luckily I did not had much to do, but more to listen and to look around and try to understand where is everything, whats for, why things are as they are...And I am very happy, that my new team is GREAT, friendly, nice, helpful, easy to get along...i already felt like part of the "family".

Looking forward for the upcoming day...which is basically already today...as the time is running amazingly fast.

Good night / good morning and see you all later.

No comments: