Saturday

a beatuiful sunset and mountains.

if you don`t live in city center or near by. like i do at the moment till finding my perfect place in city center. going out for parties in week days is problem for me...no motivation at all. well, maybe because from one side I am tired of all the time partying on the other hand now im working, and as I am really into it, then workdays&parties do not match together. So what do you do if you are alone in evening far from city center with no one you know around?

I go out jogging. Ljubljana&Slovenia for it is perfect place. Beautiful mountains, so green and fresh. And some days ago managed to go running in sunset. THE MOST AMAZING sunset I`ve seen so far. As I come from country where are no mountains, then they mean for me something special. I`ve seen sunsets in sea all my life but sunset in mountains...its even more beautiful. especially if you manage to catch so amazing colors mixed in clouds. now my blog have the colors as well...the beautiful sunset. Great motivation for jogging.

No comments: