Monday

pancakes and more.

since today, well its already yesterday, I almost can say, I have an awesome place to live in. In nice city center of Ljubljana. YES! I made it. Nice feeling to have your own room and place, somehow relaxing and now I can focus on all other to do`s I have. As every week starts more or less with something new...
then this week I will start finally working much more and im really excited about it. After finally having chance to meet the head of C:F organization, I feel a lot inspired and even more ready to work and achieve my aims. Just happy!
I already mentioned, that i assume Ljubljana as a quite small city...well after a week and a bit more being here, it is small...while going by bus, you randomly meet people you know, and in total here you know just some, its great coincidence or I would say just another sign of the describing the size of city. But I do not complain...i consider people and the atmosphere the most important, so far its been GREAT.
Meeting friends for dinner can turn out as gathering in student dorms, meeting many slovenian guys and having a cool pancake party. That what happened with me this evening. I finally learnt how to do flips with pancakes and none of them were spoiled. :) Hope to be in another pancake party soon.

No comments: