Friday

If you read this...


then most probably at the moment i am somewhere in Bosnia, with no internet connection...
Most greatest things happens when you less expect them. after an offer to go to true and pure Balkans, had this idea in my mind for couple of days...but well...eventhough I wouldn`t mind being there at the moment, the trip did not happen. So I am still in Ljubljana. And can be happy...because otherwise I would not had a chance to meet a society of architects, that comes from all over World. Have to admit, great people, that is interesting to talk with. No matter if its about discussing the greek food names or discovering the reality of meters and inches or many times explaining where Latvia is located or what language we speak...thank you everyone for the chance to meet you all. Had a lot of fun and amazing time.

Spiders 2....today our dear guest IT, was kingly thrown out of our bathroom. IT was very lucky, because I was almost ready to take some action and to kill it, luckily man passed our home and was so kind, that helped us out to throw IT out. there is back a peace and harmony...but all in all...i kind of have some spider attack...dunno if they like my bike so much and arrives home with me or just sneaks in windows...Any suggestions? Would appreciate.

Now it it 4AM, and I have to say...good night guys&girls.

No comments: