Saturday

to all my beloved Latvians.

An important day for every Latvian, does not matter how much he do or does not care about politics, neither governmet. Even does not matter if he or she like president. WE HAD AN ELECTIONS Today. New government is on the way...and still hoping thats its new and fresh...although knowing szstem and people in Latvia, i predict no big surprises. After slovene and also Latvian time, the official voting time is now over and the counting for our future starts.
First time in my experience I had the chance to deliver my vote outside of Latvia - in embassy of Latvia in Ljubljana. How was it?
Great experience. Arriving 8 in the morning, being 4th person there for voting...after greeting and shaking hands with Ambassador, delivered vote. But as everyone working there was so nice, got not onlz pictures with me and Ambassador, but also had some chit chat, and left my contacts, to be invited when they organize some gatherings or events. All in all, does not matter how much you care about politics, I had great experience. looking forward for some Latvian activities coming soon.
Greetings from Koper. Koper is already other story for tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments: