Friday

challenge future.

moment from an office
already two weeks have passed. time is running fast. where do exactly I work? And how have been these weeks  as working person?
Challenge: Future (C:F) is the organization I work for. if I have to explain in short sentences the main purpose of it -a global youth think tank and online competitions, that raises the awareness of future development and sustainability. Youth are encouraged to participate in different challenges, that not only allow to new ideas come up, but also ideas can be implemented and not only can, but actually are turn into action. 
For most organizations the Future is the Challenge. The youth, on the contrary, are Challenging the Future. Challenge: Future© is the bridge connecting both sides. TMK Lab LTD
I like to say...I am making future better. That`s what I am doing.
How did i get here? well, you already know that I was invited to come for an internship, but then i couldn`t and when I could asked again, and got it. But first steps with C:F started two years ago, when I actually took part in first year of competitions they were organizing. Somehow, with some reason i really liked the idea of C:F and was quite active in their platform. and proud to say, that I not even got till semifinal, but also won a nice gift card for my great photo shoot in one of their quick challenge competition. All in all that time I had no idea, there will be a day that i will be one of them. as it turns out, then you can be seen, even if you never thought about something that happening. Great feeling.
What do I do here? first couple of weeks been busy and with a lot of new information, meeting my new awesome colleagues. somewhere now, somebody receives Future Book and postcard, postcard wrote by me, that was my lovely first task. Although that day i was scared to write it, now i think how great it was, and even more proud, to make someone happy. Besides my first task, i spend almost all time online, following platform, reading whats new, looking for ways of new cooperation for C:F and also making some designs and  sending many e-mails among all of our team, as team members are located in different parts of world. What i like most is that I can be creative, every new idea is welcomed and people around me working are so creative and inspiring.
Since some days ago in C:F platform you can also read some things more about me in C:F short interview.

All in all, the experience here is incredible. Happy to be here.

No comments: