Saturday

My arrival in Ljubljana

Was like this:

I do have a flying experience with quite many different planes and plane company services. This time Czech Airlines made it even more special for me...after pleasant Riga - Prague flight and after five hours in nice Prague airport, got an amazing experience...flight with my smallest plane so far...the one with propellers and only around 40 people in plane. in beginning I got shocked...and had an idea...where I am going. Is it really a capital city? it turn out to be great. Thank you for new experience.

Second surprisingly nice experience was with getting from airport to my temporary place. I should had ordered a door to door transfer..as that's me, of course did not do it, don`t ask why, that question i have no answer. time was close to midnight and I was in airport...had to get to my new home somehow. I had address, but where it is in the real life, for me no idea. I was really lucky, when exiting airport there were "local" guys offering the door to door transfer, and with knowing the address had no problem for them to know the place too.
So in a while we were on the way towards my new place. I had almost private taxi home, as there were no one else using this service...being alone in dark night, in I have no idea where, in a minivan with 2 guys...well...in beginning got a bit worried, but turn out to be awesome Serbian guys, who for some years already live in Ljubljana.

when before arranging my accommodation, I had no idea that I will be living in a private house, where people tend to rent rooms. When I got out of the van, was a surprise. House with no lights...more than one entrance...and knowing that somebody is waiting for me somewhere...had to just solve where exactly somebody was waiting. and again...was so lucky, that after 5 min found the man. Dad of the owner of the house. Speaks Slovenian and some German...i do speak some languages, but none of these. Luckily the sign language was the common this time and I did not had to stay on the street. 

*good things comes when you less expect them.

No comments: