Thursday

Great day. at work and outside.

hey my dear friends. whoever is reading this blog. i have to say, this have been great and successful day at Challenge:Future, was very productive and i really enjoyed it, moreover, I was very productive and did quite a lot of work. proud of myself.
besides work, social life in Slovenia is great too...im always happy to meet up with  my slovene friends...even cutting my hand while helping is awesome. nevertheless my first serious interaction with other ERASMUS Students happened tonight...went for a Get to know party, and it turn out to be with a lot of Spanish and Portuguese guys and girls. Fun indeed.
So far in Ljubljana I did not meet no other Latvians, well...in LV Embassy visit I did, but this does not count properly. Today on the way to party, I was so lucky, that I met two Latvian girls in the same time. such a small country is Slovenia. Moreover, two Latvian girls were already aware of me and knew who I was, although I never heard about them, but it made me feel great indeed. And practicing some Latvian again, was not easy, but really great.

On the way home from party, i promised Tadej and ... (tried to remember her amazing name, but it just keeps away of my mind) to post their names here and this nice adventurous night we share. Thanks both of you for great company and fun tonight. The promise is completed, hope you enjoy it!

Anyhow,now its time for going to sleep. new day, new begging.

No comments: