Friday

Friday, 30th.

30 sunny, busy, fun, joyful, exciting, foggy, hot and etc days have passed. September is almost officially over, just couple more hours left. This month have passed with no notice almost. And once more I have to agree that time is running fast, its just vanishing.
I am happy today, by closing September page with being proud of myself. One of my personal targets, was to make one post entry for my new blog.
And in-spite having so many things going on, i have managed to have my posts written each and every day before going to sleep. And couldnt imagine, that blog will bring me so nice feedback and encouragements, as well as motivating to improve.
Besides that my first month in C:F Team is finished. And if in the beginning it seemed not much tasks to do, then till today we worked hard and got a huge upcoming plans on which works and how we will do during upcoming two months. And from Monday onward ill be busy like a hell. And I like it.
All week was with foggy mornings and not that warm weather anymore, then today was and still is amazingly sunny and nice. as forecast says, the last sunny weekend in Ljubljana. at the moment i have no particular plans, but im sure they will come in no time soon.
Thank you each and every of you for reading, and i will keep on going my blog.
Friday evening life! Im getting ready for it.

No comments: