Saturday

sometimes country chooses you.

in a way Slovenia chose me. a year ago I was so bored and wanted to make some changes in life. tired of life in Latvia, bored of study system there, I started to search around, where to go and how to make studies way much interesting...there was ERASMUS...after some months of making papers, going through selection procedures, being worried of lost snail mails...I MADE IT...it was set, I am going...to BARCELONA. 
You go to Barcelona and end up in Ljubljana? Well could happen, but not with me this time.
In between making erasmus papers, I got an incredible offer to do an internship in Challenge Future (C:F) project. As work on getting to go with erasmus was hard and long and I already got it, I had to refuse this awesome offer...Time in Barcelona was passing...great time...if you have a chance to go there...don`t hesitate, it is definitely worth. City where you can learn and find everything. And YES, I liked it so much, that wanted to stay there some more time...
In the time of finding options how to stay longer there...I also got an option to make an ERASMUS internship. As the time to find it was short...and as I still kept contact with C:F, I dared to ask them, if they still want to have me as intern...YES...some papers...and I AM GOING...and here I finally am at Ljubljana.

*By having this chance to be here, sometimes country really does not matter, as far as you really like what are you doing there.

No comments: