Friday

i can eat cheaper.

friday have arrived. my second friday here in Ljubljana. One week have passed in no time. I could say just flow away. All in all time here have been really busy and exciting.
As I made sure today, if you ask the right persons, then you get what you want in no time and with no problems or doubts. Slovenia is very generous and nice place to be a student here. Each and every student staying here gets subsidies from government for the meals. So each and every student that do not work, gets much cheaper meals. As my purpose to come here was internship, and im not going to study...
every-each of students i met told that having me the same rights is impossible...well...since today i also have Slovenian country caring for me :) How? Just asking the right time and right person..because each and every student doing internship as part of ERASMUS and connected with university also can get the same as coming for studies. So I am more happy...for whole 3 dish meal paying around 3 euros its something amazing. Well...there are also offers that you pay almost nothing. I wish my country would care more about students and less about just recruiting them for studies. looking forward to eat kebab tonight and pay less than euro for it :)

No comments: