Saturday

marvelous autumn in Ljubljana

I could not imagine, that with a broken camera
I can shoot such an artistic photo. Ljubljana market it is.
been some days, since last time me being here. Life is still good in Ljubljana, yes, the weather is getting colder, all week long the temperature did not came more up than around +8C. /Yes, yes, I always use + and - signs, as we in Latvia have the - degrees for quite long time./ Luckily today was a surprise, a beautiful +16C outside. half of day was my working day, and half of day spent outside, enjoying the warm weather and having time with myself.

even though its friday, it was my work from home day, as still my C:F colleagues are out of Slovenia, and will be back finally by monday. Already looking forward on meeting them. Been some time since met all of them. Yesterday I was told to go to office, as there would be one of my colleagues, so I did. and thanks to coincidence, I did not had to wait or just go back home, met him directly in elevator, but was very funny, because he was not aware that there wont be anybody else. such a small organization, but already lack of communication and information flow. All in all thursday was great working day.

and yes, sometimes you just need to get yourself in the hands, to encourage yourself and motivate yourself. Nobody else can do it as good as you itself. So i did. that brought me some more peace and no helped to kill my curiosity, or i may say, i did everything to deal with it.

and today i received i think my most late birthday wishes ever. Thank you for that.

No comments: