Friday

falling in love happens.


it is 11.11.11 and clock almost reaching 11.11, many lonely numbers, but people use to think that its a magical day. Nobody likes loneliness, so i decided to share my magical story tonight in this magical date. Enjoy friday 11th of November.

it happened a time ago, longer or shorter time, that is irrelevant. but story goes like this...i met a guy. 
i did not know him much...in past, our roads of life brought us together and we got to know each other, but without keeping contact we became nothing more than acquaintances. by the right time, right place and a lot of coincidence, life made us to meet up again. a long time had pass away, with short notice arrangement, with no expectations, neither second thoughts we met up to have a dinner together.

I don`t know why, but on my doorstep when I saw him picking me up, in a very first moments when our eyes met something started to bug me inside. A bunch of different emotions passed over - happiness, confuses, shyness, curiosity, excitement... still not sure what was the reason, was it the lovely smile, handsomeness, the flashbacks of time we share in past or some other magical reason. I have tried to figure that out, but no results.

dinner passed with some awkwardness, me at some time feeling uncomfortable, stupidly shy... yes, I do have this shyness character. What started weirdly, turn out to be amazingly nice. he was a great company, and all the time i did felt  a weird connection somewhere there in the air, that lead us instead of finishing dinner and leaving our way, to continue the night and the conversations, with a night walk, having some fun near coast and in the neighborhood, then being frozen and cold, ending up by drinking a hot tea in his place...and by tea i really do mean a tea, no alcohol was involved that night, and it makes this harder to understand for myself of the emotions i had. 

the conversations were coming easy. I met him only once before, but the conversations we shared, felt like I know him for such a long time. it felt so simple. and opening up with an almost stranger, to share things that in other case we like to keep secret, felt great and right. magic was there. seeing morning to arrive, getting to know each other better, that all would not happen if there would not been what was there. so beautiful and easy it was.

when the morning had started, still it was not over, neither of us wanted to end it. instead of going home, we both were lying in sofa, still talking and hugging. a memory that strongly have stayed in my mind...him crazily strongly hugging me, deeply looking into my eyes, that look, its still in front of my eyes, and yes, something was there.

as we were at some point playing a question and answer game, and as i did not have the courage, he was the first one asking: "What do you think about me?". although conversations and everything were easy and very opened, i never been good in expressing myself when i do have to talk about feelings. that night it took me some time and courage to tell him, "I feel i have crush on you." i felt, i knew and he even told me that he feels the same way. the magic was there.

All the mixture of the night... I`ve done hundreds of crazy things till then, experienced quite a lot, never the way how we share the night, the morning, the day. It`s my most in-explainable and unbelievable night ever.

magical it was.  now it feels that during the night together, I felt in love with him. Thank you for reminding of the great falling in love emotions.