Monday

being blonde and no knowledge of IT evening.

when i started my blog, i could not imagine, how interesting, sometimes time consuming and sometimes difficult it is to run it. so i am proud of myself, the blog is on for more than 2 months now, yes exactly I have been in Ljubljana already that long. happy to see its been a great time here and also that my blog is growing. Thank you each and everyone who sends me lovely or motivating feedback, as well just a nice words. it is great feeling. And surprises to receive comments from a friends i havent heard for ages. you are awesome.

for some time i was wondering why i do receive direct messages from friends and not comments in my blog. well blondie is not much in friends with IT, so thanks to some clicks here and there - comments option dissaperas with no notice, just gone. as it seems was gone for quite some time, but well - Changed. after more than hour looking and discovering whats wrong. comments feature is back in my blog.

I would love to see your comments also in my blog, even short notes, its really motivating.
Thank you.
S.

No comments: