Monday

a BET to win - find out who was the winner.

My first try of making pancakes.
exactly two weeks ago it was, when i got myself into a bet. it was about predicting the date and time of when exactly would reach round number of 20 000 registered members in Challenge:Future. Did all i could by helping to make myself to win...asked my dear Facebook friends, posted a blog post...


but the date that was my guess, just few members were unfortunately missing...and also the upcoming day, when i still had the chance of at least making it equal, it did not worked.... i lost... and yes, people who knows me, knows i hate loosing. so it took me two weeks to get used to be defeated.

what was the bet about...well, the loser have to prepare for the winner a lovely home made sandwich. so, yes, i needed to use my genial cooking skills to create a sandwich for Dan.

if you know me, then i am a big fan of creativity and it would not be me, if i just prepare a sandwich, at least i have to do something that the loose feel great, not to make a boring sandwich...

and well, thanks to my creativity and Dans` allowance to prepare something untypical instead of sandwiches...i came up with solution of making two different types of pancakes, with cottage cheese and others with awesome Philadelphia cheese with Milka taste. every day you learn something new...and yesterday i first time in my life made pancakes by myself. about the result, not even Dan got surprised, but i was as well, i do have talent of cooking.

Enjoy monday evening. Im off to party now...there is no better way than to start week not only with work, but also with a party.

4 comments:

Snitra said...

Philadelphia cheese with Milka taste?
humm I wounder if I could find that, is it more chocolate or more cheese taste?

S. said...

Believe me, i was double surprised when i arrived first days in Ljubljana and saw one of my favorite soft cheese to be with one of my favorite chocolate taste :)

And its amazingly good. Its in between, not to sweet, perfect for my taste.

Should bring you one :)

Snitra said...

yup! if we do meet soon, please do! I'm reather curious,I'll try to look around for it here as well.
echo de menos hablar en español... y tu?

S. said...

Slovenia is the only place I`ve seen this magical cheese, however sure, would be my pleasure to share it with you...it is delicious :)