Thursday

like episode from Dexters` cartoon - Life in Ljubljana.

more and more i have the feeling that something is wrong with this city. and today somehow a flashback came in my mind from a years ago when i was a fan of cartoon Dexter,
where he was "grown up" and tried his life in university - whenever he wanted to do something everyone else was doing the opposite. you can get crazy in conditions like that.
how its relevant? well, all week long i am invited to go out and join the parties, everything is happening. Unfortunately for students, but not for a working person - me. Tried several times, and Yes, parties were great, people were great. but I hate next morning - "dying" at work. So no work day partynights for me. no no no!

however, when i would like to go out on friday either saturday, it takes ages to find someone&somehting happening. erasmus people re usually tired and sick from the party week. Slovene students like to leave Ljubljana to go home for weekend. So nothing, really nothing is happening - like a desert is Ljubljana on weekends.

So tell me, that i am wrong and life in LJ is not like from the Dexter cartoon!

P.S. I haven`t seen a sky color i think already like 5 days. The fog is constantly here. Do not understant, how people can stand it. I guess, they just get used to it. Wintertime is indeed lovely in Ljubljana. :)

No comments: