Wednesday

days in Serbia. Flashbacks.

today i feel quite lazy on writing something, nothing good comes in my mind, as i am deep in thoughts about my private life. these days being out of work and tough working hours, had too much time for thinking. luckily tomorrow will kill that with being back in office and completely focusing on works. Ok, enough talking. time to show you some "postcards" from Ada days and one of my favorite cities Belgrade. Enjoy.

Week full with sessions, presentations, group works, sharing and team activities.


8 days with 25 amazing people in lovely Ada (Yes - Ada, city in Serbia, not island in Belgrade ;) )

Intercultural night. My version of  LV presentation and Riga Dimd. Funny, but even drink was in
Latvian colors, and yes no Moka this time.

3rd time in Serbia, first time in Novi Sad. A great city, I have to say.

Discovering Ada night life, my first time trying Wii Games. I have to admit, Fun it was.

Did I already told, how cool were people in this Training Course? Thank you for chance to get to know you all.

Spent couple of days in my lovely Belgrade. It never stops surprising.

Discovered new parts in New Belgrade. Was awesome. I do like the city a lot.

Me and Cars...maybe next time in Belgrade I finally will manage to fulfill my dream of driving a Yugo car. Will see.

Thank you Belgrade and Thank you Serbia. It was GREAT. And I`ll be back one day.

No comments: