Saturday

missing part of last week AKA helping out a friend.

Ze and me @streets
of Ljubljana
with no notice, but sunday is here. time is never stopping. well, life in Ljubljana for me somehow do stops on weekends. But before i do talk about weekend, lets go back some days.

A week ago I received a message from Su, asking if I could help her out and host her friend, who is coming in couple of days because with couchsurf had no luck and is still with no place to stay. as Su and me we both are BESTies, then by a mutual trust and some friendship in past, could not say her no. and so I put myself into hosing a friend of friend for couple of days.


whenever arranging time and place, i appreciate punctuality, especially if I am on time, which happens most of the times... so tuesday it was and I had to pick up Sus` friend. Me being on time, of course I had to predict, that portuguese does not arrives on time, even though its very well set...what to say, a bad start.

i signed up for hosting during week days, as he was here for some conference was totally great for me. as i a working person, then weekdays are my lovely office hours, not much time for socializing and more over party. however, i believe i like socializing and especially if the other person and you get easily along with. And so it happen with Ze, a friend of Su. So instead of my usual week hours and my sometimes boring, relaxing hours in evening at home with some books and myself, i choose to spend out and socializing. when else I would meet up with people in Ljubljana who are couchsurfers - even though i still think they are a bit weirdos, well - we all are a little bit crazy deep inside, but yes, it was nice to meet up for a drinks. And I believe if i would not be hosting Ze, then most probably the last week so called "Dorm party" which turn out to "Graduation party" would have passed without me.

And even though the last couple of week been bad and nightmare full, have not had proper qualitative sleep for a long time, i did not mind staying up late and having such a great times.

What started with first bad impressions, turn out to be actually great. And thanks Su for introducing with such an awesome person, had such a great time. Hope your Zagreb days were awesome Ze.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Snitra said...

:D
damn I'm happy to read this! ;)
now hoping you'll considering gathering for New Year's! :p

S. said...

happy to hear that you enjoy :) will see in couple of days or a week to finally make up my mind for new years plans. So your going to be in Lisboa i guess?