Sunday

the best Pasteis de Nata @Belem and that`s not it

@Belem, S. having sardinhas.
its time to sneak back in this last saturday and to see the small happenings, as i`d like to keep notes, afterall  it is fun returning months after and see the nice memories noted and not slipping my mind and left in past. other than i hope its also small inspirations for you or at least making some fun times reading.
after the friday night out at Lisboa (the part i don`t remember the name. names just don`t stick at my head) with my colleagues and friends of theirs, as noted here earlier then saturday afternoon i was running late for the meeting with one of the old friends of mine. As it turns out that we not only met for the first time in other side of Europe aka Greece, but we have been living abroad for the same couple of countries, and we even managed to share our ways in life of Barcelona times, and afterall i am here now at her home country. Small world it is, once again approved.

Thank you silly Taxi driver for make me walk to Belem.
during our lives of Barcelona, it turn out to be super busy for both of us and actual meetings i not happen that much as it could or should...and now going to the meeting point, there were so many obstacles for me, that i though i wont make it to the place by decent time....luckily only one hour and some minutes after the first of the times set, after many phone calls on the way, with missing two of the trains from my home, with being lucky to catch the tram fast and instead of going to right place stop in the middle, as the tram dropped everyone out in depot of the trams, as it turned out to be some silly car accident further in the route, so no trams. And then me walking the half way in heat and sun, and silly guys showing off with their cars and the beeping for me walking on the sidewalk part...but yeah, I made it and i reached Belem, the meeting point of ours.
It was awesome, thank you Su for such a fun times of getting to remember old adventures and happenings and trying the taste of the Portuguese white sangria. I have to admit, it was indeed as tasty as told. If its better than the spanish one, well that i really cannot answer, for sure its different, and still lot tasty.
yeah, I made it after all.
And yeah, this last saturday was not only the visit to the most famous Pasteis de Nata production place but also my first try for real grilled Sardinhas. Salty and sweet, enjoyed the both to the maximum. I am sure that there will be better tastes or other tastes of Sardinhas for me, however indeed the Pasteis de Nata cakes were super delicious, one of the best for sure.
Thank you Su for the nice times showing around your neighborhoods, i will try to be on time the other times for our meetings.
Big hug,
S.

No comments: