Saturday

Latvia & Serbia = Portugal

Can you solve the equation? Seems a bit silly, isn`t it? Well, actually everything is simple as it is.
As you already know then since couple of weeks I work for Dinamo, and yes, its right, I am not the only one here. Here are two of us doing their EVS projects - me from Latvia and Olja from Serbia, so that sums up for our new adventures in Portugal. So you got the answer, not that difficult after all.

Other than that these last two weeks we both have got to know each other and also are developing our project named - apartment, as moving in is a challenge for us. I already missed the big cleaning fun and some other stuff that Olja took care so nicely, when i was still not here. And I also got the new challenge on improving my kitchen talents, as Olja shown hers and i so liked them that I cannot be left behind, as we latvians do also have sometimes very delicious foods.
So now you know, we both are enjoying and will be even more enjoying the great Dimano days experiences...and i`ll try to keep the update of the life around and EVS itself.

Now its time for bed, as tomorrow is sunday and the Cascais & beach is scheduled.
Gooodnight,
S.

No comments: