Tuesday

27 things for 27 days.

Thank you for the lovely present, now its up on my wall
Seems that I don`t know how to not be busy with things and doing something. And whenever I come to the empty time situations i get myself out of usual good mood.  Since before coming to Portugal the first month were supposedly to be more get to know the new life and less actions, and the first week went good for me, all in all when everything`s new for you, its exciting. then when you discover that the new gets old and then the spare time appears...it takes some time to figure out how to spend it so i am happy after all.
And as first set but then changed, pfff and the end of august plans just disappeared i have the empty spot to fill in...so here may be useful the 27 things for 27 days that i got before arrival here... Have to admit, that some of them ill already tried and it was amazing...pastels de Nata could be part of my every morning habits unless they would not be so unhealty after all, however superdelicious. Seen couple of beaches, still looking for my the perfect one. Oh what else, i tried to give a try to listen Fado, but seems that it may not be my thing...will check back with this, to be sure i like it or not. Other than everything, friends, do you have something else to add in this list on what to see in spare time?

Atē amanhā,
S.

No comments: