Tuesday

Good morning, afternoon and evening Portugal.

Greetings from Sintra region of Portugal, last week i packed my bag for the third time of my recent two years of life abroad and chose to move to another country, this time living near the ocean in the sunny cost of Portugal and as the tourist guides says, then the most romantic place of all Portugal the Sintra area.
Out of all my departures i think this been the most easiest one in a way of that I have finished the studies back in Riga, managed to perfectly measure the bag sizes without any scales and most of all, becoming a EVS volunteer in one of the European countries been my dream since many years... all dreams comes true one day and now it have happened with me, for the upcoming year I will be around the ocean cost of Europe, working within the local organization here and the same time enjoying and trying to understand their way of lifestyles.

I have to admit, coming from Baltics it made me think of going to south means much less of the warm clothes to pack, however it turns out that not only the ocean is super cold - like the usual baltic sea - but also the nights gets quite chilly, and most of everything if talking about the weather is the super strong wind, that i really dislike as no hairstyles are possible to make. As well the new time zone -2 hours from the Latvian time recently have made me couple of headaches, made me miss some skype meetings and also i`ve been always too late to call home. Well, by a time i hope to get used for all these small thingies.

How my working as an European Volunteer experience develops, you are welcome to follow me and see the upcoming posts as i`ve decided to pimp up my blog and return for the daily entries.

All the best for you,
S.

No comments: