Friday

time for new things.

today i learnt a lesson. or misfortune more or less happen.

as sometimes i am a lazy person, then today after work, i decided that i won`t cook any food, but use the great home delivery as its going to be faster and when i will arrive home, food will be more or less the same time. everything went perfect, i called the guys, they took my order wrote down my mobile and street. happy went home...after an hour me being home, from delivery guy was no sign...curious...as usually they deliver on time, and they had to come like 40min ago...well, calling the service again...and what i hear, they were here, but nobody was answering phone, as it was out of reach. And unluckily the door bell of my house is not working, or better to say the system is too complicated to find the right magical button...so he waited and ten left...and i waited at home, hungry...
but the silly thing is that my phone was all the time on...i was calling, texting, etc...but no incoming calls for my phone. it just decided that i should take a break of receiving calls. how cool is that?

luckily the delivery service were so kind that brought me another set of the food, luckily warm and fresh, however it took one more hour to get it.

so yeah, this time the "fastest" way was not the best choice of mine...

and well, I really like my great old and stylish Nokia phone, but because of her todays performance, it also seems that i should finally start thinking to getting a new cell phone.

great start of lazy weekend to come,
greetings from -10 C Ljubljana,
S.

No comments: