Tuesday

my meeting with ROBERT

a short time have passed since I met Robert. i`ve wanted to share story since ever then, however it also took me some time to get used with the current changes. and seems not many of friends at first  noticed the changes, so i tend to think that its a positive feedback and the results have turned out to be better than i ever thought about.

finally its here, and i have the time to share this post  with all of you. Dedicated to my new friends ROBERT.

It all started last year, when finally i was ready for changes and wanted to make some new adventures in my life. as Slovenia is not the biggest country with wide range of options to choose, nothing came up last year and i did not invest so much time with looking for changes.

as February arrived, I was sure, now its time, and if i don`t do it now, then when else I will be so brave to finally do it. so my search started again...
To find a hairdresser that not only is excellent in hair cuts,but also will understand your needs in english, quite a challenge here in Ljubljana. Oh, well, the very posh couple of hairdresser places, you go any time, but as I did not want to spend fortune for just a haircut, then those were not under my consideration. as well, did not actually leave the trusty feeling.

after a week of search, being randomly one of days in city center, i passed by the tourism information center and decided to give a try there, to see what they advice. That was my lucky move...as i was not only just pointed where are the salons, but one of girls, she advised her Hairdresser, gave me contacts and said that he is  great to go and give a try with haircut.

and well, i took the advice...i met ROBERT...with a bit of un-trust, i arrived in the salon, unfortunately too late for appointment that day, but perfect on time to arrange meeting in couple of days. If in all other places ( i visited more or less 6 other salons) by the very first minute, i did not feel the match and trust, then here, it happen completely the opposite - IT WAS THE PLACE and THE MAN.

So far all my life i`ve trusted my hairstyles only to one hairdresser, with some exceptional cuts, which so far always turned to be disappointing...so i was waiting with impatience the meeting with ROBERT.

Hairdressing, how it went?
Thank you @ROBERT
Well, all in all I can say it was an amazing service, much more than just haircut and very positive thursday evening. Aside the all regular parts of just a haircut... I arrived in the salon, was offered tee while waiting my turn...while hair washing, i got a head massage...my haircut was managed by two hairdressers (well, its for sure not typical for me, as in Latvia everyone is individualist and you don`t see two doing your hair)...and aside that I also had great conversations and interestingly spent one and half hours...

And the outcome, well see it yourself, but so far i so like the new cut, a great choice been made, so loving it.

and last but not least, the price ROBERT asks its so small for the awesome service, very city center of Ljubljana and so positive and great attitude you receive.

Get in touch with ROBERT...give him a call: +386 (01) 430 54 58

Thank you Robert, I am so enjoying my much shorter hair,
Happy Valentines for everyone,
S.

No comments: