Wednesday

last minute person.

till now, i can honestly say that if i have to something and if there is a deadline set, then mostly i will do it in the very last minute...well, as most of young people like to do it and not only. And till now with university, studies, school and my private stuff, i`ve been happy and ok with this. 

however now when working in a company with a very well design project and then facing the last minute rush. This time i am the person dealing with it and the cause comes from others dealing with everything last minute as well. I start to see the weakness of being last minute person, as there is unnecessary stress appearing and everyone is so stressed sometimes that it affect the rest of team too. And thanks BEST and my NGO years which have gave me great skills of organizing things with clear plan and structure, some of things gets very useful indeed.

oh well...today that is it. last minute post for my todays entry is finally here.
And my Preseren half holiday is almost over,
Stay cool,
S.

No comments: