Wednesday

home, Latvia and Madara

There is no one certain reason why i consider myself close to raspberries, however
patterns can be made. This small, lovely berry can seem at first so common, a little
and fragile and under evaluated, however with a closer look you discover its stronger
how it appears, its more talented, skilled and powerful. With a right time and conditions,
 from a small thing it can become everything - a pie, desert, medicine, tea, live saver,
cosmetics... With these many great characters the opportunities for such a small berry
are unlimited and whatever it do it will leave a positive impact for someone.
So I find myself sometimes like a this red little raspberry. Eat me.
where ever i go, its not possible to just cut or avoid the feeling of belonging of the place i come from, my home. and with this i mean, the place i am born and grown up, a very beautiful country Latvia. even thou we are only around 2 million of people there, from Latvia comes not only very smart and talented people, world level known sportsmen, but also great innovators, scientists, ... and of course best beer in world and most beautiful girls. And aside all that from Latvia comes one of the greatest Eco Cosmetics - Madara.

It was a big news all over Latvia of the new innovation and the challenge, that Madara started to make years ago. however at first i could not connect myself to Eco Cosmetics and did not find very interesting for me to give a try. as i am so lucky and have cool friends, then by one of them, at some point i was advised to give a try, as she was so happy about Madara, and gave me good recommendations, then by circumstances all matching together, i was there, giving a chance to Madara, to prove what she has.
as some of you may seen, then lately i`ve been a huge fan of it. now its been exactly one year and 3 days for me on living abroad, quite some time, i have to admit. and one of the great things I took with me in my adventures was bunch of Madara eco products. having something not only to remind about home, but also something, that my "nordic" skin knows and have used to, as since ever i gave a try, haven`t been able to leave.

but well, i actually though of this post, as just lately, i got to know Madara Facebook page, where you don`t feel yourself as in company page, but more with a very specific and nice individual approach are introduced with the news of Madara. as marketing is the thing, i like to do...after almost 6 years of studying it, i managed to get myself into different challenges, and could not resist to check out the latest one from Madara. in Facebook...it was indeed again an great experience, the Marketing company that Madara hires to manage their FB account, indeed fun way of doing things...and for me it was interesting to investigate their perspective of managing FB page, as nowadays there are couple others of them i manage myself too.

as for everyone i can tell for sure - to win something, it is very few times you depend of luck nowadays, other than that you invest a lot of your time, skills, talent and motivation...as social media and competitions there, they are changed, not the same as were times ago...here if you don`t have networks and great friends, then mostly the "likes" or "votes" don`t lead you to the success you want.

so, yes...due to fact that I like Madara so much, it was a great almost one month journey, which allowed not only to online meet up with my international friends, but share and engage them and inform them of the cool Eco cosmetics coming from Latvia...THANK YOU each and everyone of 149 awesome friends and networks, that with your like under my comment, lead me for winning some nice prizes, and not only for myself, but also each of 149 of you, as soon as i`ve meet you will receive something nice from Madara, that awesome Madara is in Facebook.

A great start of the second month of the year 2012.
Yours,
Raspberry

No comments: