Tuesday

21022012 know of what i am referring to?

Look what`s here...
one fifth part of 149 of  hand creams have reached me in LJ
what a day, not only because you can read the date the same from both ends, but more because its been a super great day. as some of you knows, then yesterday my misfortune, not only t made me to wake up on time, to be at work on Monday after going out and being home late and going to sleep late, having left out of office with no keys and nobody in office was kind of silly situation. Well, but that was yesterday, but today is today, new things happen.

recently noticed, weather changes here are so sudden, that one day its sunny, warm, the other raining all day non-stop, then you wake up on morning and see from nowhere 10 cm of snow, thats already melting, later in eve you go for a walk but actually end up ice skating the streets of Ljubljana, and now today you wake up, and sun again shines in sky. Unbelievable.

Aside that, today got to work and most of colleagues were back in office...was productive day, with no certain reason, but i just liked it, simple as this.

I`ve been already talking of Madara, the great Eco cosmetics from Latvia, and thanks to my superawesome friends who left "likes" for me in one of the contests, i am happy to share, with all of you that bunch of cool hand creams are with me to be delivered for every liker. well, I wish to do it for most of you, as I would love to travel all over world and have the personal delivery for each of 149 of you, but this time its not possible. However i do hope to meet as many as possible to bring you thank you gifts.

as so far I can tell, that the lucky ones in Ljubljana who have already got Madara Eco handcreams been not only happy but also satisfied of the product itself. Proud of you Madara and thanks for such a nice surprise, that now I am also able to share with friends not only by talking but actually leaving a piece of you with them.

S.

2 comments:

Eiluned Beltane said...

Great! Can't wait to get it! :-)

S. said...

Looking forward to meet up with you Cecilia ;)