Wednesday

friends going home...

oh well, i still don`t know where this half of year have gone, time is flying like crazy. this monday i was attending a farewell party...yes the first semester is over and many of ERASMUS are unfortunately leaving. it made me realize that for me here its just one and half months left...and I am also going. there are still many things that are in my to do list and i still don`t know when i will have time for it.

I want...to go skiing oh well, snowboarding at least once, all in all im next to Alps and it would be pity not to manage to go. I want...to visit Maribor and Zagreb, true during all this half of year i have not still been in Maribor, and well Zagreb is 2 hours away, a capital of Croatia, that would be nice to see at least once more. I want... to go to Bosnia and Herzegovina, as this is my only black point of travels around Balkans, and everyone says how awesome it is...so i really want to see by myself.

Other than that...well, i still never been out for couple of clubs, checking at least once could be not that bad idea...and yes, all this time and no local cultural activities done...shame on me, but i still have some time to catch up...

will keep you updated how`s my to do list moving forward,
good night,
S.

No comments: