Wednesday

decisions made with no planing.

Murphy or not, but if nothing happens, then nothing and if something happen, then usually all good things the same time and i have to divide myself to manage everything or the hard days of making decisions.

first time taking hard decisions, i was told that if you cannot decide what you want you will get what`s left over. somehow this saying since then have stuck in my mind. i am not sure if it also helps to make decisions or if it helps to make right decisions, but anyhow to decide about what i want and not float through life, i believe this does.

so yes, some time ago i got to know that there is going to be an event in Croatia, and as its so near from here, not to join would be silly. I wish that would be it, as just afterwards i also got to know that BEST Ljubljana has their weekend event... and well, what would you think? Can it happen two different weekends? of course not, both at the same time.

and well, also that was not all. as the couple of weeks ago while being at hairdresser`s i got to know of 2 handsome CELLOS, the Slovenian/Croatian band I got to know about while being here in Lj, are going to play in Maribor. turns out the only concert in Slovenia this part of year. and yup, the same start of weekend as my two other possibilities.

Welcome to to jungle of decisions.

remember the saying I was just quoting? well, all decisions were made without me much interfering, as too long waiting and not deciding left me with no chance to buy the tickets - simply Sold Out. And the other choosing of what to do during the weekend was made by first come, first serve option...so Zagreb for a weekend, here I come.

Let me know if you know where the 2 CELLOS will be performing...seeing them live one day would be cool.
S.

No comments: