Monday

BIG city life.

Me now and me 5 years ago @Zagreb.
weekend spent in Zagreb. i even did not know myself how much I was missing a big city life. Well, for most of people only one million of city size may seem not actually a big one, but for me after quite some months being in Ljubljana, it seemed like the BIG city and having a saturday spent in city center, when there are thousands of people around you, superb. it really does not matter if you know some or not, as i just got the great feeling on actions going around, move and change happening, city full of life, GREAT, i liked it so much. I guess even thought i still feel exhausted from the weekend and missing some sleep, it was charging, perfect time, as i did need it to manage my works around here, just another busy month here left.

When first time visiting Zagreb some years ago, i did not took the best impressions with me, then now, its actually kind of nice city where going back again seems not the worst idea.

Oh well, its enough talking of the BIG City Zagreb, if you have not been there yet, take the time and see it, its worth. they have not only interesting pieces of architecture, great summer cafes, yes also already from February. and believe me, those were crowded with people. And nevertheless there you can find also quite some fun museums, like museum for Broken Relationships.

And yeah, was great time spent to meet up with EDS guys and girls, and have some latvian chats too...you go to Zagreb to speak latvian, also an unexpected happening.

Getting myself in adventures, it seems its the part i know how to do the best.

Good night,
S.

No comments: