Tuesday

Vila Neža - Rožna Dolina, my new home.

Vila Neža. It also has a Facebook Page
as i could never imagine that my first week silly wish to live in Rožna Dolina area of Ljubljana, almost bullet-pointing correctly my current location, would come true, as the same i could never expect Ljubljana being such a small city, everyone knowing everybody... so yes, thats why I do have to tell my story of Vila-Neža.

my way to Vila-Neža of course started on the day i made decision to move out of previous accommodation.  I remember some of people around me telling that i am crazy, as finding a new place just for two months its almost impossible - well, almost impossible turn out to be easy for me. i don`t remember no day that i was stressing of that soon i won`t have place to live, even on the morning when i moved out of my old place, i still had no actual place to move in, i was not stressing...maybe just a little worried, as sleeping on street not seems to be a best to get. however the same day i moved out of old flat, in the evening i already moved in my current  house - Vila-Neža. 

It all happen as an incredible story. the last friday i went for a birthday party, while talking around and telling the "sad" story of that im looking for a new place, i got a phone number of owner of Vila-Neža, as one of friends she was staying here and told that there are some free room. Either i though i got the number, in morning i could not find...well, the next day i re-asked my friend and the number was there. i made a call to see the room. we arranged to meet up the next day and to see it, unfortunately i worked late and completely forgot to give a call or something, just did it superlate, however i was forgiven and we arranged to see the room the next day morning. i was late again...somehow mornings i like to spend sleeping longer...well, but with all lateness, we managed to meet and i finally first time arrived in Vila-Neža.
House was amazing...room was incredibly big and nice...owner was one cool guy...i was impressed. And most of all, he was completely ok, that i stay only those couple of months. nevertheless, i was not able to give him positive answer on the spot, as i had to arrange with my company of the best ways of covering the costs, etc. at some point of our conversation with owner, we discovered that he knows my current boss...Ljubljana is indeed a small place. couple of days there was silence and no moving forward, but on the day i moved out of old place...thansk to my superawesomeboss i got everything arranged and moved in last thursday.

so like it, and feels so great...

and on moving in, i discovered that I actually knew the previous girl who was living in the room, i am staying now...fun such a small world, and so small Ljubljana.

yeah, and if talking of Ljubljana being small, then this monday we found out that my colleague who is not Slovene, she also knows my home, she been here and knows the owner and also the fact of the house being awesome and with supernice attitude...

and for the fancy part, i can proudly say, I actually live in embassy house :D as Vila-Neža some decades ago used to be an embassy.

a small world with awesome people. so like it the adventures i find in Ljubljana.
And again, remember, everythings possible..just go for it,
S.

No comments: