Monday

looking for a new apartment.

one thing from all my life I have learnt. if you don`t like something you either stop complaining  and go with it or change the things you do not like to.


So after not complete four months on living in the place i am currently living in. Have to admit that the location, flatmates are awesome. Apartment itself is ok. However the owners, their always miscommunication or no communication and their somehow stupidness, moreover the price they ask for the apartment as it is, and don`t care about paying any taxes...NO IT IS NOT WORTH , now I know it and I am going to change it soon.

Finding now a place to stay just for two and a bit months, can sound crazy and impossible, but I tend to believe that somewhere in this small tiny and still lovely Ljubljana there will be a nice place in nice location for me. I am up for a search. If you have any contacts or you know someone renting a place for short time, please give me some sign.

S.

No comments: