Wednesday

proudly present - SkillMakers

Spotted after handing in documents
in front of Company Register @Riga
There is noone else aside yourself that make your life. So I took mine in my hands and brought myself not only a super awesome Christmas present, but also went further with my passion of being involved in organizations.

SkillMakers - a new organization born by my passion and motivation i got in Ada Training Course. Special thanks to Markus. ( Now you are exposed here in my blog as well. I know you like it.) SkillMakers like a Christmas miracle and wish that now is officially come true. Would like to show you registration document, however its in safe and nice place, still have not seen it, but it do exist already.

And moreover, we SkillMakers already got a call from other businesses offering us stuff...how cool is that?

Happy, happy...an awesome start of 2012.
S.

No comments: