Saturday

pretty things.

amazing, a weekend is here. I advice to play this while reading my post, somehow got addicted these days.

as i needed, i got it...rest, sleep and being super lazy, this is my weekend and im proud of it.


I still like to think that things happen for reason or as they happen, so yesterday i was suppose to go out for a "thesis done" celebration party for one of my friends, however i ended up in another place having other kind of party, more like having drinks and chit chat...was great relaxation after long week, and exactly what i needed.


And today in Vila Neza had my first friend over for dinner, superhappy. Turn out that i still know how to make food and my improvisation skills are amazingly good working. with a great teamwork of preparations dinner came out delicious. Saturday eve turn out to be great come together with my old flatmate.

and now back on being lazy...all in all i have weekend and no work.
Stay great,
S.

No comments: