Thursday

very short

i am really looking forward to meet weekend...not that much because of parties or something, just feel the need of proper sleep one day. as now i spend most of my time at work, and if im home, im still doing work...i like my work a lot, and happy to be working with challenge:future, but some short rest in weekend, i am so looking forward.

and one funny...maybe not that much funny thing happen today...since some long time, i think in english...and today my computer made a silly error and i do not have anymore latvian keyboard, it just got supercrazy mixing every possible letters on my keyboard...and yes, writing something now in latvian is impossible for me...hope it gets fine till time i will start doing my thesis again. ehhh...

thats all for today,
S.

1 comment:

Snitra said...

easy! write the thesis in english! worldwide useful! ;)