Saturday

happenings of past week...changes happen.

its been time since my last footsteps in my blog...i`ve been thinking to write, i have collected quite some stories that happen this week...however just now have the time of finally opening my blog for a new entry...
Green market in Ljubljana...tangerines with leaves...
that would never happen in Latvia. SuperTasty too.

to say in three words - nice changes happened.
but well, ill start from the beginning.

the new year have arrived with a lot of work, been staying late in office, doing many things, this week been mostly engage as "travel agent" searching for the tickets and exploring for the best offers. and yes, this search of tickets made me want to travel somewhere too...and yes, now i am expert in finding offers, airports from all over world, to Slovenia, so if you need an advice...you know...ask me.

well, aside work... as i started my one of the entries last week, then I decided that is time for changes and leaving the place i was living as we were not satisfied with the situation. and these changes have been my this weeks topic number one after work. How did all go? well...there were many unclear things of the past landlord, as it seem they were very unhappy of our decision to move out, so we got quite some attitude from them,was very frustrating.

i sometimes feel to be one lucky person...by monday i had no new place to move in, just the date of wednesday was set to move out...on tuesday morning i manage to find a great place, and was told to move in whenever i want to...however there were many unclear questions regarding the agreement and payment method that it turn out not to be as easy as firstly seemed, just to move in... well, again the luck happen, and it proved once more how small is Ljubljana...my new landlord knows my current boss...on thursday morning i though i will be homeless by tonight...with great contacts and people around me it did not happen and i already moved in my new place. Its AWESOME. the house itself also have a story...as actually i am living in an ex embassy house...quite cool.

so yes, this all week was one crazy week...with changes and moving out and in...

and thats not all, as also had some great news and things happening aside work and moving... I got accepted in Latvia to go for a Training Course to Turkey...was not even thinking that i have a chance, did the application by just trying...and well got accepted...the only problem is...I cannot go there...silly...as previous time when i applied to similar event in Azerbaijan...i was accepted from the organized side in Baku, but the same Latvian agency did not approved me...how the life turns.

remember, eveything is possible, just go and get it,
good night,
S.

No comments: