Thursday

am I a vegetarian?

before i go any further with other of my stories of the recent adventures and travels, it asks for the conclusion of my very recent post "Vegetarian Challenge part. 1."
It did happen quite time ago, however when i start on counting the days, then its like only six days since we finished the Training Course in Amarante and since I have returned  to the usual life here around Lisboa.
First of all, as told before, then what first seems to be easy, it did not turn out to be easy at all, as this very specific taste is the thing i will not get used to i believe never really.

To celebrate the victory or the end of the Amarante cuisine, while staying in Porto on the way back home, there was celebration with the north of Portugals` very typical dish Francesinha, which is basically a lot of meat in a spicy sauce with cheese and toasts. This was my second give a try to Francesinha, and if last time i did not manage to eat more than a half of it, then this time i ate it all, in spite of the spicy taste, it was good afterall...and on the other hand good return to the meaty dishes.
So yes, as you may guess, then I am not and nor will really be a vegetarian, its just not for me.
S.

No comments: