Tuesday

veselji december, hot wine, skyscrapper, sex with barmen and more...

been lazy, i admit. however if you are happy on what you are doing, then can be also lazy. however i don`t like it much, me being actively moving forward and in process, that more likely describe me.

today spent working from home, as the sickness feeling is still around. however hopefully after tomorrow with some more right cure, i will be back on the track. and today after visiting four pharmacies, i was even able to find the right medicine, i needed. 

and here comes sharing about past week. i believe that two of these postcard pictures
gives an overview  of  my weekend. saturday and sunday both just somewhere disappeared, but fun it was indeed.

Saturday  big opening of Veselij December with +10C and rain. Awesome.

Sunday, girls concurs Tivoli.
P.S. In case of being curious about the Sex with Barmen part in title. I do keep my private life private. Yes, I did have Sex with Barmen, but it was a delicious cocktail @Skyscrapper of Ljubljana. I advice you to try it when you come to visit LJ.

cheers,
S.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics!


Dear follower
Google is going to disable Google Friend Connect, that means we’re all gonna lose our followers! That’s something I don’t want to happen, so will you please start following me with Bloglovin’? I will follow you back ofcourse!
Click to follow me on Bloglovin’
xxx Marloes