Wednesday

fear factor - I can do it too.

being sick when you are abroad, not the right thing to do. however there are just times you are left in the situation, just being sick. it took me two days and 6 pharmacies, and result was that i had to choose an alternative for the very small and proper pills, i got a powder instead. well, there would be no problems unless the very small and nice pills have made me already trouble in past, as they taste terrible. and now i have to eat powder...

one of my favorite tv shows in past was fear factor. i usually was amazed by the strengths and courage of people. i`ve seen many times eating unimaginable things. today i had my own home reality show, me getting to eat the powder... and i have to do it at least twice a day, preferably three times.

holding my nose, eating as fast as possible and it turn out to be doable. however, one more week to go. Challenge accepted. S.

No comments: