Thursday

on the road again

time is flying incredibly fast. Christmas week and time home have passed. I am on road again. Thanks to McDonalds in Vilnius now I am able to post my new blog post :) Spending some pit stop hours in Lithuania before my bus to Warsaw leaves.

to sum up the last 7 days, first of all was great time with meeting family and friends. really enjoed. with many surprises and adventures. meeting some of old classmates I have never met since primary school and much more. no time to tell you, but just can say I am happy that i went home and did what i did. my time in Latvia for this year is over.

Seems I am one crazy girl. few years ago i promised myself to not to travel alone with bus or train if it takes more than half a day. And now...I am again traveling alone for almost two days to reach the party place in Slovakia to meet BESTies and friends and to greet the 2012.

Have no idea how it will go with internet, but now as the battery is running low, i have to end the post and go now. 

if we don`t meet here this year then Happy New Year. And don`t wait the good things to happen, just start doing things and make your wishes happen.

Cheers,
S.

No comments: