Monday

temptations.

its all well known, that you are the cause of your problem, but you are also key to solve your problem. Nobody will care about you if you won`t do it about yourself.

so i decided, that its time to deal with my temptation of eating sweets. somehow last months living in Ljubljana, have caught myself of getting addicted to candy or getting lazy by ordering food instead of cooking myself. as it start to bother me, i had nothing else left than face reality and to deal with it. So for a week now I am coping with my two of temptations. So far so good. fast food happen only twice all this week and reduced the amount of sweets for half. so far so good....however by writing this here and now, i have to tell you that dealing with temptation is not easy, not easy...i want sweets so badly.

No comments: