Friday

I am in Riga.

My gingerbread making process.
Yes, Riga it is. I am here now.
after in total almost 12 hours of traveling, i reached my home. Trip was mostly sleepy, somehow always just fall in sleep in planes. While changing connection in Prague, could enjoy a bit of winter feeling, as snow was there. So if you don`t have snow, go to Prague, its there.

Arrived of course with delay...no matter luckily my sister and uncle picked me up, so could pass at first the -2C and freezing feeling.

and yesterday, i got home actually perfect time to join BEST-Riga Christmas party. Thank you each and everyone of you, who was part of this event. I had fun times and was superhappy to meet all of you who have not seen for ages. A sleepless night with amazing people, great welcome back party for me ;)

today...it started a bit later, than i was planning to, mainly because i forgot to change back the time, so put the wrong alarm clock time, however I am happy that managed to do thousands of things. Was awesome to meet up with a good friend of mine, long time no see and such a big changes happened...happy for her :) 

Being home for Christmas, its always been great for me. My very favorite part are home made gingerbread and the aroma that fills the house afterwards... Real Christmas feeling...

Besides other things, yes today managed to make myself a gift too. Long time thinking and its here. Proud of myself...curious on what i am talking about? Well 4th of january I may tell you.

All in all its great to be home. Happy.
Wish you all a great Christmas!
S.

No comments: