Friday

morning Belgrade.

yesterday snow appeared in Ljubljana, so i decided to go and look for warmer weather. ok, joking. the truth is that last minute and unexpected, but here i am, sitting in a nice restaurant with terrible morning coffee in rainy Belgrade. half way to my destination Ada. What is Ada? i guess its a village somewhere near Romania, got my bus ticket and still two hours or waiting for bus and then two more ahead to get there.
How did I get here? last friday an opportunity showed up and i took it. going for a training event, will see how it goes, a little bit worried that will get lost in Ada and nobody will pick me up, as the event already started yesterday and now they already start with sessions, and Im still stuck in Belgrade.
yesterday evening took train to come here. my longest train trip ever - 9 hours. when leaving in evening, you expect to have proper sleep, as 9 hours is the time to go, its also perfect for sleeping, but if you have 4 times passport control, 4 times ticket check and people coming in and out in most of stops in between, it is mission impossible. still tired, and still have more than 2 hour bus ride. my very first internal bus ride, hope the bus will be proper :)
and have to say, it is nice to be back in Belgrade, after two years, have to say, by first look nothing much have changed, its still the charmy ex Yugoslav city, the only good thing, now i was able to find a cafe with actual wifi internet and happy about it. ok, have to go now, to catch my bus. Ada, I am coming.

No comments: