Monday

more about my ERASMUS Training placement

During the day, after interacting with social network group of my university I realized that I lack more stories and sharing about ERASMUS Training and how do I like it. but will compensate it now.
As you may know or not, but besides usual ERASMUS studies abroad students are encouraged also to apply for shorter or longer term internships abroad so called Training placements.
The application procedures to both are similar, only difference is that after being approved, here to find or not your placement is up to you. And even though there exist several partnerships between university and companies most of times you are left alone on finding your dream country and internship by yourself. So in this case your previous contacts are valuable. But once you got what you want, it goes much easier and faster than for studies.
About myself. I was lucky to be in contact with C:F, I was lucky to be in the right time in the right place to situations to match and now I am here. As you may noticed from my blog, then I am very happy and excited about being part of C:F Office team. yes, I guess its because I am doing internship in organization, i knew before and they knew me a little bit. So there are more responsibilities I have. and i like that i have them. I couldn`t imagine working in some huge enterprise where sometimes happens that interns are used as cheap workforce and during their stay there not much new knowledge is gained. Here, in C:F I can not only test my marketing and social media skills, but also improve teamwork on daily basis in international globally minded organization, and of course improve my english a lot.

No comments: