Sunday

bežigrad, šiška & sava.

At the beach of Sava.
weather is too nice in Ljubljana this weekend. amazingly +26C today. So no way, I am going to spend it just being lazy at home...although after week at work and all the time thinking on work topics, just being at home with myself, would be also appreciated, but some other weekend, when its going to rain. So today I decided to explore Ljubljana and its neighborhoods, i haven't been much outside of city center...one, two, three done, a short ride by bike and im already in bežigrad, at least i thought so. after randomly circling around streets, i found myself in šiska, part of Ljubljana too, but quite far from my first destination where I was willing to go.
wrong orientation led me to explore other place that i had the first in mind. but its OK, weather was so lovely, that going home soon was not my purpose, but searching again how to go to bežigrad, seemed to be boring...by fast look on bus route, noticed the famous Sava river, and it turn out to be near where i was, in some minutes i was already heading to Sava river, to check out if the stories i heard are true. I was amazed. How awesome river is Sava, there are parts for swimming, parts for rafting, even artificial beach you can find, and of course all over fishermen. by a small luck and don`t understanding local language, i managed to sneak in HES and go to a nice artificial beach, where one side was calm and nice water and other side small falls and quite fast water. Felt so excited, that made some photos too. A great river Sava is. Eh...i feel, i just like to be near water a lot.

That`s the gate for going to beach. I wonder what the sign says.
Savas` charm.
Small waterfalls, a view of beach.
A shadow of me, still part of Sava beach

No comments: