Wednesday

Latvian.Estonian.Portuguese

been three weeks, since i am in my current new home in Ljubljana, and today realized, that wanted to share story about my flat and flatmates already some time ago, but well, busy life it is.
we are three, coming from three different countries, living all together in nice and cosy apartment in very city center of Ljubljana. Me, Triin and Paolo; Latvian, Estonian, Portuguese. three weeks have passed, and each of us have been into their own getting to know time here, that unfortunately i cannot share no pictures with all three of us together, hopefully this friday will be our first all together gathering and then i will be also show some pictures of our happy faces. all in all, i have to say that both of my flatmates are awesome and great company, plus smart and a lot of fun the same time.
I am happy that we found each other and we will share our months of Ljubljana. be sure, some other day you will see a new post here, with more stories about my flatmates and our adventures, at the moment, cannot say anything much more, than I am happy.

No comments: