Saturday

cola - sprite imparity.

Cola part of the shelf
friday night still for me. a successful and work-full week have passed. what can i say?! the time is flying. and i believe for me even double as fast, because i like what i am doing, like it a lot. so much, that this evening in supermarket my marketing skills caught me.
yes, i admit, sprite is one of my favorite drinks.
i already had seven long months with sprite discrimination in Spain, in the end i got used to quite ok, as far as it was still available in supermarkets. Here in LJ situation is way much better, mostly my lovely sprite i can get everywhere and i like that. nevertheless today going to shop, my marketing eye and knowledge caught the nice examples of product placements. Here you go my observation.
the same shelf other side. where is sprite?
Well, but what to say, thats the life of marketing. and yes, i believe this week i had too much work and need some rest these two upcoming days. hope the cold autumn weather that we are having currently will leave for these two days and some nice weekend will be possible.
Ah, almost forgot...i like Philadelphia cheese a lot...and Milka is one of my favorite chocolates...guess what...now i can have both at the same time...because today i was nicely surprised, there is:
Philadelphia cheese with Milka flavor. How cool is that?


No comments: